Saturday, November 12, 2011

ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!

YOOO..... DID YALL KNOW THERE'S BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY?!?!?!?! O my goodness... I walked in and asked the little lady behInd the desk where to find Ms. Toni's BELOVED and she gave me these letters and numbers on a little scrap piece of paper and told me there was STAIRS!!! WHAT?!?! I went up them and lo AND behold, there they were, BOOKS! Couldn't believe it... I didnt know where they were I've been wondering what kind of library that was with no books. I was like Santa Rosa is getting all high class with all this advanced technology with the books on the computers hahaha gotta laugh at myself. AnyCindyLoHoo, As I was looking at these books.. in astonishment, I finally found Ms. Toni's section... and guess what.. IT WASNT THERE. But there was this book called LOVE which made me wonder... why does she have all her titles so close to gether??? But I ook it and started reading... and dont you know Ms. Toni did it to me again??? Yes, she got me. Spoke like she knew me, but then. she lost me again... I dont know what it is with her and doing that to me. But I still kinda like it ou know... I havent actually got to the pont of it because none of her preludes have ANYthing to do with the actually book IDK! But Im gonna stick this one out, should be done soon lol Aso she has another book, THE BLUEST EYE... soooounds interesting.. about a little black girl who wants blue eyes haha gotta love her!

5 comments:

  1. I love how you said "AnyCindyLoHoo"

    And FOR REAL?! BOOKS IN LIBRARIES?! What a concept. You're a very witty writer; it shows your personality. It's great, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks lol I try to keep it interesting lol and yea... im still in shock lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha your story made me laugh. You have talent as a witty blogger. I'm glad you have a real connection to your author. Im excited to see your presentation. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious blog entry, definitely lifted up my spirits today with your writing. Sounds like your author is complex and you're up to the challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! This was great because I am actually sitting in the library right now and I know exactly what you mean about there being no books on the first floor. The Bluest Eye definitely sounds interesting and I can see how it would make a great read!

    ReplyDelete